This stunning luxury townhouse is just over 12 months young and is perfect for the first home buyer or investor.
No other townhouse in Western Sydney can compare with the internal & external size and quality finishes this home has to offer!
Some of the exceptional features include, however are not limited to are:
• Versatile, open plan living areas which open out onto the alfresco area
• Modern & sleek kitchen equipped with stone bench tops, 900m gas cook top, plenty of bench & cupboard space
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes to all
• Master suite comes complete with large walk in robe & ensuite
• Stunning bathrooms with extra powder room downstairs
• Ducted reverse cycle ac
• 600 x 600 porcelain tile flooring downstairs
• Single lock up auto garage with internal access
• Well maintained & low maintenance private backyard
• Low strata fees $ 275.00 per quarter
Situated in the heart of Blacktown CBD with close proximity to shopping centres, schools & public transport, Great Western Highway and M4.
Whether you are a first home buyer, a savvy investor or looking for a place to call home, opportunities like this are rare to find, so be sure to join us at the inspections!.
Close to all amenities including:
- Campbell Reserve, Blacktown Showground
- WestPoint 2.5km driving 4mins / 2.1km walking 27mins
- Blacktown Train Station 2.4km driving 4mins / 2.1km walking 27mins
- Marayong Public School 1.1km driving 3mins / 800m walking 11mins
- Blacktown South Public School 3.5km driving 5mins / 3.5km walking 44mins
- Patrician Brothers College Blacktown 3.4km driving 5mins / 2.6km walking 34mins
- Coreen Public School 3.8km driving 6mins / 2.8km walking 36mins
(All distances and estimated walking times sources through Google Maps)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools