This stunning 1 year old luxury townhouse is perfect for first home buyers or investors looking for a good rental return.
Featuring two double sized bedrooms, master room with large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom and built in robe to the second room.
The open plan tiled living areas flow onto the tiled alfresco area perfect for the outdoor entertaining.
In the heart of the home, the kitchen will impress with stone bench tops, 900mm gas cook top, and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
Sleek main bathroom upstairs comes with shower and bath and additional third toilet downstairs in the internal laundry.
This home also offers ducted reverse cycle AC, timber venetian blinds, single lock up auto garage space with internal access.
The low maintenance private backyard is fully landscaped and equipped with a water tank.
Situated in the heart of Blacktown CBD with close proximity to shopping centres, schools & public transport, GWH, M4 and minutes' drive to new theme park (Wet & Wild).
Opportunities like this are rare to find.
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Ensuite to master room & walk in robe
- Kitchen with stone benchtops
- Gas cooking
- Open plan tiled living areas
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Third toilet downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Single automatic garage with internal access
- Tiled alfresco area
- Low maintenance backyard
- Ducted AC
- Timber venetian blinds
- Quality finishes
Close to all amenities including:
- Campbell Reserve, Blacktown Showground
- WestPoint 2.5km driving 4mins / 2.1km walking 27mins
- Blacktown Train Station 2.4km driving 4mins / 2.1km walking 27mins
- Marayong Public School 1.1km driving 3mins / 800m walking 11mins
- Blacktown South Public School 3.5km driving 5mins / 3.5km walking 44mins
- Patrician Brothers College Blacktown 3.4km driving 5mins / 2.6km walking 34mins
- Coreen Public School 3.8km driving 6mins / 2.8km walking 36mins
(All distances and estimated walking times sources through Google Maps)
# agents interest
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools