You will love this freshly refurbished and well designed Clarendon home with all the space and lifestyle features on offer.
Featuring four good sized bedrooms with built in robes, king sized master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom.
The modern kitchen is equipped with stone benchtops, dishwasher, walk in pantry, gas cooking, glass splash back and lots of storage.
The free flowing floor plan provides plenty of space for the family. Living areas include family room, lounge room and separate dining.
The under cover alfresco area is perfect for outdoor entertaining and family BBQs within the enclosed private backyard.
Other features include Internal access to double garage with auto door, laminate flooring, blinds, ducted air conditioning, alarm system and much more.
Located only a short distance from the lake, bus stops, Rouse Hill town center, The Ponds shopping centre and an array of schools including The Ponds High School.
This beautiful home is a must see!
- Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- King size master bedroom featuring walk in wardrobe and modern ensuite
- Separate formal lounge and open plan meals and family room to the rear of the house
- Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench tops & glass splash back
- Gas cooking, dishwasher & walk in pantry
- Under cover alfresco area perfect for outdoor entertaining and family BBQs
- Fully fenced private yard with plenty of room for kids to play in
- Internal access to double garage with auto door
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm system and much more
- Close to the Lake and parklands
- Close to Schools & Transport
- Close to Rouse Hill town centre
- The Ponds High School catchment
PLEASE NOTE: 1Form Applications are not accepted by this office. You can apply online through the Deville website or alternatively applications will be handed out at the inspection. All adults over the age of 18 years old must complete an application. All information gathered within this advertisement is hereby deemed reliable, however individuals should complete their own enquiries for accuracy.